Production Blog

 Peer review manuscripts - guidelines on how to peer review

Hello everyone! Welcome back to the blog! We are nearing the end of my final project, and today's post is all about seeking a fresh perspective on my video. While it's almost complete, there's still a crucial element missing, and I needed an outside opinion to pinpoint it. So, I turned to my friend Leo, who's got a sharp eye for editing. During class, I showed Leo the video, and his feedback was invaluable. He really connected with the emotions we're trying to convey – a mix of humor, determination, and courage. Overall, he thought the video was solid, but he suggested a few tweaks to smoothen the transitions between clips. One thing Leo pointed out was the need for another song at the beginning of the film. Up until the training montage, there's no background music, just the ambient sounds around Renato. Leo made a great point – a background track could amplify those emotions even more. With the submission deadline closing in, finding a non-copyrighted song that fits seamlessly will be a challenge. But I'm confident it'll elevate the video. That's it for today's blog – short and sweet. Tomorrow's post will be jam-packed with updates as I implement these changes and more. Stay tuned for the penultimate blog before the big reveal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog