Friday, January 12, 2024

Title Research: Art of the Title Website



I'm exploring the Art of the Title website to understand more about how titles in movies are designed. This site seemed like the perfect place to research, with it being dedicated to showcasing the artistic side of title sequences. It contains a vast collection of title sequences from various movies, in addition to interviews from movie writers and directors. the website provides an opportunity to analyze and learn from different styles and techniques. My primary goal is to grasp why title design is crucial in the opening moments of a film. Art of the Title seems like a website that can offer the insights needed into the creative process behind making title sequences. Additionally, I appreciate that the website is user-friendly, being extremely easy to scroll through different genres and movies. Through my research on this site, I hope to identify patterns and trends in title design. Additionally, I hope to discover what makes certain titles stand out and how they contribute to setting the tone for the entire movie. By exploring Art of the Title, I hope to gain inspiration for my own title design project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR (Creative Critical Reflection)

  Heres a day in the life video I f ilmed to review my group's process through our production of our film. Enjoy!